Thursday, June 07, 2007

Colossus 2

I really feel like an idiot. Even worse, I know that I'm useless, competely fucking useless, I have no choice to help the one, the only one, person I know who is really strong. It may be a paradox, but her strenght has been used so many times that I think she would still need me as a friend, but, as I said, I'm completely fucking useless. I would love to be able to do something else, instead of being writing this, which is also useless, but is so difficult even think in something else, I hope she can do something else, actually I know she will, because I'm scared, and don't want see her suffering (but I know is something nobady can avoid nor escape). She has done something for me, I would love to give something back, I hope one day I'll be able to do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger WonderfulTeachers said...

tú podrás darle la fuerza necesaria, ánimo!!!

estoy corta de tiempo (para variar). te cuento que ya estoy trabajando en un cole (remuneradamente, claro), entrego mi trabajo de titulación la próxima semana y la defensa es en julio. Como pasa el tiempo,

muchos saluditos, mi amigo. Y gracias por el post que le dedicaste a mi ancient blog XD

corita

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home